Last Logged in 736 days ago for new user

More
8 years 5 months ago #30392 by Joel3012
Hi

When a user has signed up, but not logged in for the first time the system shows 'Last logged on 736 days ago'

Can this be changed to 'not yet logged in' - or something similar?

Thanks

Joel
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nordmograph

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30393 by nordmograph
Hi,

You should now be able to get 1.1.2b for Jomsocial.
Give it a try and let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30397 by Joel3012
Hi
I have put the fix into our Development site. It has fixed the error for the 736 days (by removing the line), but the other users who have logged in at variou times show 'last logged in 16 days ago'.

On the live site I checked after I logged in and the line says 'last logged in today'

I don't think this is to do with the fact that it's the dev site. What do you think?

Thanks

Joel

More
8 years 5 months ago #30398 by nordmograph
This value is based on the last visit date column in the #__users table of your Joomla database.
Check if these values match.

To me it sounds logical that if you logged in it says 'last logged in today'
Please precise If I did not get right what you mean.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30419 by Joel3012
Hi,
The fix has worked for users that have never logged in - it now shows nothing, not the 736 days. Great that was my original problem.
However, it now show all other users that have logged in previously as logged in 16 days ago - even if they have logged in today.
Please see screen grab I have looked at the Joomla User listing in the Admin area (not phpMyAdmin) at is shows as logged in today - but the map shows 16 days ago.
Please note I am testing this in a copy of our site in a sub domain www.dev.localteachersnetwork.co.uk
Thanks.
Attachments:

More
8 years 1 week ago #32787 by intrahouse
Hi!
We are also getting "last logged in 16 days ago" on all users on the map, no matter when the actual last visit was.
Did you find a solution for this?

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds