Seeking a map tool that I can import my own data

More
8 years 2 months ago #31239 by MelB
Hi,

would it work with DJ Classifieds? I have that installed.

Mel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31240 by nordmograph
No, not as it is , but if your entries have latitude and longitude based locations, we could develop it for you. How many businesses would you have ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31241 by MelB
Around 5000 and counting. No, I don't have those, only full address strings.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31321 by nordmograph
Well these addresses need first to be converted into latitude and longitude coordinates once for all. If like some bad mapping extensions it has to be done every time a mp is loaded or every time a marker is loaded, it has bad effects on perofmances.
Check if some sort of geocoder exist for DJ classifieds.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds