[solved] UserInfoWindows remains blank

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #36034 by mkpef
Hi,

Usually the UserInfoWindows is displayed correctly, but in the case of 2 members at the exact same adresse, this windows remains empty ( see attached pict ).

After digging a bit, the Chrome console return an error 404, during the ajax call.

After digging more it is appearing that the url fetched ( when everything is ok : 1 member at 1 location ) is like this :

www.mysite.org/component/geommunity3js/?...459999999939&mapid=1

when there is 2 members at the exact same adresse, the url is :

www.mysite.org/priv-allmembers/index.php...229999999995&mapid=1

and of course returns error 404.

Please note that "priv-allmembers" is the parent menu of the menu calling the map.

If I move this menu to the root, there is no issues at all.

Regards
Olivier
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36037 by nordmograph
Hi Oliveir,
Thanks for reporting.
I'll fix this asap and let you know when you can redownload and try.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36038 by nordmograph
Hi Olivier,

I added a fix to the current 1.4.10, please update or download it manualy and let me know if this is soved for you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 3 months ago #36050 by mkpef
Replied by mkpef on topic UserInfoWindows remains blank
Thank you.
Yes It works like charm.

Regards
Olivier

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds