Clustering users and events together breaks pop up modal window.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40479 by andybott
I have noticed that when there is more than one event in a cluster they open nicely in a list in the popup window... but when there is also a user in the cluster (so event and user in the same cluster) when you click the cluster there is no popup window. the marker just disappears. In this instance if I "filter" out the users so the cluster is just events the pop up works, and if I "filter" out the events the user pop up works, when event and users cluster together I get no popup....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40481 by nordmograph
Hello
Can you share a mp URL and info on where to test this issue?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40483 by andybott
This message contains confidential information

More
6 years 4 months ago #40493 by nordmograph
Can you share your max and mon zoom settings?
And try setting max zoom to 20 to see if it solves the issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 months ago #40494 by andybott
original setting minZOOM 5 maxZOOM17 -
changing Max zoom to 20 works - to some extent - if the markers are very close but not exactly the same then going to max zoom 20 shows their "different" positions as one would expect (but requires MAXzoom20 for this to work) -
If I place markers in the exact location they stack nicely in the popup window (displaying all types in a list) which is great.

So the only thing that is a bug...
I guess, is when the max zoom is less than 20 and nearby but not identical markers need to be "listed" - for now I can cope with leaving the zoom to 20 - guess this is not a problem, just seems pointless being able to restrict the max zoom level if clustered markers can not be listed at that zoom level.

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds