Help for installation and configuration wanted

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #41055 by spicyeditions
I ordered and installed 4 addons fromyour company but get stuck at configuration
Do you provide an installation service for your add ons and how to apply for it

Thanks,

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #41056 by nordmograph
Hello,

Yes, we do. Usually, you're supposed to add these as options when you add the extension to your cart.
Do you need installation service for all 4 extensions?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #41057 by spicyeditions
My client ordered the add ons on my recommendation and I as their webmaster tried to install - actually one is working fine: Virtual gifts

But we also ordered :
geocommunity 3 for Jomsocial
Who Visited My Profile for Jomsocial
Birthday Greetings Suite for Jomsocial

so it would be fine if you could help me to configure the add ons. I installed already but they don't show up?

Thanks,
Mike
MGFM-MEDIA

More
6 years 4 weeks ago #41064 by nordmograph
The cumulated installation service fees for those 3 extensions is 130€ which can be rounded to 100 as all being on the same setup.
Let me know if this is fine with you.
If not, I still can help you through this forum, but you'll have to describe precisely the steps you went through and where you're stuck.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41079 by spicyeditions
Hello,

yes,my client agrees to pay 100 euro for installation fo that 3 modules

1. What information do you need from mee? Access, FTP...etc and how can I provide this info secure to you?

2. How can my clients pay you? By paypal and can you send a payment request?

Thank you for cooperation

Mike
MGFM MEDIA

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #41080 by nordmograph
Hello

You can checkout with this item for 100€
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=1&Itemid=58

And reply to the confirmation email with Super user account and backend access URL.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds