[solved] Photo albums and videos are not displayed on the map

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #42524 by
Hello!
I bought a component Geommunity3 for Jomsocial and Jomsocial Media Batch Geocoder admin module. But in the process of geocoding objects are assigned zero coordinates, so photo albums and videos are not displayed on the map.
Maybe it is necessary to write the coordinates of media objects in a strictly defined format?
Please help me to solve this problem.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #42525 by nordmograph
Hello Elena,

There are 2 ways to set coordinates to these items, the default Jomsocial way, and the Geocoder way. Do both fail?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #42527 by
Yes, in both cases, the items are not displayed

More
5 years 6 months ago #42528 by nordmograph
1.Can you share your module settings?
2. did you set your Google Maps API key in Jomsocial and in the module ?
3. DO the module results addresses, show any error or do you get coordinates ? or only 0s?
4. Do any map in Jomsocial show ?
5. Does the Geommunity map show ? Do you have any error message in the Geommunity map page browser console? If not sure, share the map url.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #42532 by
1. Yes, I attach screenshots
2. Yes, API key is set
3. There are no errors on the module page. Users and events are displayed correctly on the map. But photo albums and videos just don't show up.
4. Maps are displayed. On pages with videos and albums maps are also displayed correctly. Here are some examples:
roscomnet.com/videos/2576-tatyana-domash...eatralnaya-ploshchad
roscomnet.com/photos/album?albumid=314
5. There are no errors. Look: roscomnet.com/map

Also wanted to add that when you change the location (using the plugin GeommunityLocator - My Location) in the activity stream does not display the map. Example: roscomnet.com/lena-lerkh/profile

Maybe I should send you accesses to the site so you can take a look?

Attachments:

More
5 years 6 months ago #42534 by nordmograph
3 - was referring to the batch geocoder module. What happens when you use the batch geocoder module ?

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds