[solved] Photo albums and videos are not displayed on the map

More
5 years 6 months ago #42535 by nordmograph
Also you wrote:
"Also wanted to add that when you change the location (using the plugin GeommunityLocator - My Location) in the activity stream does not display the map. Example: roscomnet.com/lena-lerkh/profile "

I can see the maps in the stream. Is this solved ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #42536 by
For objects with coordinates, the results are displayed in the screenshot
I don't see maps in the activity stream. Look also at the screenshot
Attachments:

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #42541 by nordmograph
1. I updated the Geocoder to 1.9, please redownload it and update it.
2. Make sure the API used for the Geocoder module doesn't have an API restriction set. API restrictions are not supported by Geocoding API.

I tested it with module v1.9 and unrestricted API key. It worked as expected.

If it doesn't,
find the query url in the module results and load it in a new tab, it'll display the error message. Share it.

Hope it helps.

For the Activity Stream, this is weird, because they are showing to me in Brave browser, but not in Chrome.

In Chrome if you try to load the image you get:
maps.google.com/maps/api/staticmap?cente...46,37.92867441784665

And
developers.google.com/maps/documentation...c/error-messages#key

It seems it misses an API key.
I updated the Geommunity component to 1.5.4 (which includes the Geocoder plugin to use the API from the Geommunity component). Make sure the API has the static map library included. It should now display an chrome.

Redownload it manually, update, and update again a profile.
Let me know/see the results.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #42542 by
Where can I download Geocoder 1.9 and Geommunity component 1.5.4?
I see still version 1.5.2 www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=7&Itemid=58

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 6 months ago #42543 by
Sorry, I downloaded new versions in my downloads section. The problem is solved with activity stream. But the problem remained with the module JOMSOCIAL MEDIAS GEOCODER BATCH. I am attaching a screenshot.
Attachments:

More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #42547 by nordmograph
Can you share the URL that is displayed at the top of the batch process results ?

Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds