Geocoding is not working after update at 1.5.4 / no pins at all shown

More
5 years 4 months ago #42662 by logowerbung
I updated Geommunity3 from 1.4.8 up to 1.5.4 at the fallback system of our customers website before I ran the production site. Up to this point, it worked well at the fallback site. And yes, we updated the new Google API as well (live site + fallback site). Any idea?

It's a non public forum, so how can I send you the credentials via private message? :)

Joomla 3.9.0 / JoomSocial 4.5.0 / Geommunity3 v. 1.5.4 / php 7.0.32
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42670 by nordmograph
Hey, so you mean that update went fine at the test site, but not the production site?
What went wrong? Please describe how Geocoding is supposed to work on your site.
You can post here credential data using the confidential button of the text area editor (click replay instead of quick reply)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42679 by logowerbung
I haven't installed the upgrade at the live site yet. We first wan't to test it. So we've created a fallback site. At this fallback site fallback.wahlverwandtschaften.org geocoding 1.5.4 isn't working correctly. There are no pins at all. Even if it's working correctly we will upgrade the live site.

URL member map at the fallback site:
fallback.wahlverwandtschaften.org/index....nity/mitgliederkarte

I will send you the credentials via confidential button.

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #42680 by logowerbung
This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by logowerbung.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42684 by nordmograph
I see the page javascript is breaking with the jquery autocomplete marker search feature.
Have your 2 sites different templates or jQuery integration ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42735 by logowerbung
Sorry for my late response. Even now I saw your response...

The fallback site is just a 1:1 copy of the productive site. So there is no other jQuery installed...

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds