Geommunity map of events stopped displaying events

More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #42729 by accikouris
Hi,

I use geommunity for jomsocial to display the events on a map, but some events not showing

The link for the geommunity map is
This message contains confidential information

One event that is not being displayed on the geommunity map, but it is being displayed on the jomsocial location map module in the event’s page, is

Another similar is the event

There are more events that don't display on either map. Only 2 events display on both maps.

What do you think the problem with geommunity map might be?
Thank you
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by accikouris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #42732 by nordmograph
Hello,

Make sure your events items are in the future, and check in the database they have latitude and longitude values.

Hope it helps.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago - 5 years 3 weeks ago #43251 by accikouris
Hi, i just purchased and installed your latest Geommunity3 Maps for Jomsocial, but problem is still there.
Didn't have this problem when i first installed it 3 years ago. So why now?
Any suggestions?
Thank you
list of events can be seen here
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by accikouris.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #43252 by nordmograph
Hi!
Could it be because the map is only supposed to show upcoming events , and not past ones?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #43253 by nordmograph
I guess not hmm
Please provide the map page si I can have clues on the issue.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #43255 by accikouris
As you see in the events list here
there exist future events, and only one (created long ago) is on the map

Thank you

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds