Geommunity map of events stopped displaying events

More
5 years 1 month ago #43256 by accikouris
2 more issues
a) i can't find the option to open a new support ticket for the following issue

b) On your invoice of my recent purchase there is no vat number, only your siret which is not helping my book-keeper. Could you please send me a new invoice with your vat number on it? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43257 by nordmograph
Hello,

a) you can use any contact method: contact form or forum post, or email

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

b) Nordmograph is a french so called micro-entreprise, it doesn't have a VAT number and doesn't charge VAT.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43258 by accikouris
ok, i'll inform my bookkeeper.
Waiting for a solution for the map problem.
Thank you

More
5 years 1 month ago #43259 by nordmograph
I just visited your map page and I would bet your missing events on the map are missing because they don't have coordinates or don't have an end date. Can y ou check in the database.

As a reminder here is a description of the SQL query that loads events on the map

it selects id , catid , title , latitude , longitude
from the #__community_events table
where published = 1
and end_date is > now
with existing coordinates
and a category ID within the ones selected on the front map options

Hope it helps

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 1 month ago #43260 by accikouris
I see that in database in events table, coordinates of events after date 9/2018 are all 255... 255....
Why?
What should i do?
i already opened and saved the events again but no luck.
If i visit each event's page then the jomsocial map module displays the event on the map correctly.
Any suggestions?
Thank you

More
5 years 1 month ago #43261 by nordmograph
It is because your Jomsocial setup doesn't save coordinates for each event. If it shows on the event page, it is because it uses the address. But Geommunity doesn't use the address but coordinates. If Coordinates are not generated after saving or editing the event, it might be because your Google API settings are incorrect in Jomsocial configuration. I also remember some hosts like OVH got issues with Jomsocial geocoding.
In that case we have an admin module to force Geocoding of Jomsocial events but check your Google Maps API key in Jomsocial first.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds