[solved] saving the profile (JS) in the backend deletes Latitude/Longitude

More
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #45185 by edel
when i save the profile in jomsocial backend, latitude/longitude is deleted in frontend. Do I need to create profile fields (FIELD_LATITUDE,...) in Jomsocial?
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45212 by edel
I purchased the plugin from you and would be happy to get some support. Have I described the issue insufficiently?

More
3 years 2 months ago #45214 by nordmograph
Hello
I'll try to reproduce and keep you posted

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45215 by nordmograph
I confirm. You now need to use the Jomsocial location field. and the geommunity plugin in Readonly mode .

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 2 months ago #45216 by edel
but then the user can no longer enter his position on the map in the frontend. This is important and has also worked in the past.
Users should be able to enter their position in the frontend. All of them have done that. But if I now make changes in the backend of Jomsocial, this position is deleted...

More
3 years 2 months ago #45217 by edel
SRY - now i understand

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds