[fixed] error geommunitylocator cannot install

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #23589 by bibos
when i try installing geommunitylocator i get - Upload showPlugins - Failed / ..../tmp/install_53bdcb8796a55/img/favicon.png does not exist!
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #23594 by nordmograph
Hello

I updated the plugin xml, it should install fine now.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #23694 by bibos
i tryed to install it again but i have the same error

Upload showPlugins - Failed
tmp/install_53c05adcd4d53/img/favicon.png does not exist!
[ Continue ... ]

i dont understand from were iam supposed to take the new xml file?
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by bibos.

More
9 years 10 months ago #23709 by nordmograph
Hi Bibos,

Redownload the whole archive from your order history, the new plugin is in it.
Also reinstall the component as it got a bug fix update and can now work on Groupjive groups pages.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29223 by bibos
I have the geommunity 3 suite and i was trying to use for a new project but i get this error when installing the geolocator.should i buy a new geosuite? my downloud link is expired....
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds