[solved] Trouble getting started

More
9 years 9 months ago #23886 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Trouble getting started
No, the locator tab is only for profile owner and visitors on profile page.

Now, you can set the Module on the page you want and it will display every located users.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23887 by neilb
Replied by neilb on topic Trouble getting started
Ok to get something like this www.geommunity3.com/demos/geommunity3-fo...mmunity-builder.html
Should I make a new article/page and then add a menu item for the article then assign the module to that page? I've just tried and it's not worked

More
9 years 9 months ago #23888 by nordmograph
Yes, create an article
then create a new menu item to that article so you get a new page from your menu.

Then enable the map module, set it to a correct module position and assign it to the correct page.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23890 by neilb
I have the map but it is not showing the other users. At least one user has his address in there.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23892 by nordmograph
I guess this is because only one user has a location set.

More
9 years 9 months ago #23893 by neilb
I'm also missing the teleportation, marker search. In fact it's just a map centred on my location

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds