[solved] User icons for users in same location.

More
9 years 8 months ago #24591 by nordmograph
Hello Davige,

SOrry for the late reply.
I just visited your site, and zooming out shows a cluster for 2 people. and everything looks normal now when clicking the cluster. Let me know if you want me to look again at anything.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24916 by davige
So that problem still exists. users in the same location won't break out of cluster. Tried multiple browsers, no luck.
first click on cluster zooms in somewhat, then second click on cluster makes cluster disappear, no users displayed.
Please help, need to finish this darn site.
www.churchradio.org/

More
9 years 7 months ago #24969 by davige
Please help, read last post.
this has been a problem since day 1. And this is my last issue before site launch. Please advise. thanks!

More
9 years 5 months ago #25688 by davige
I Update as you said and the fixed everything.
- thanks

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds