Geommunity3 for EasySocial download

More
9 years 7 months ago #24557 by checksum
Hello,

When I bought the licence, I though it would include the Geommunity3 for EasySocial, but it seems i cannot download it anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #24558 by nordmograph
Hello Checksum,

These are actually 2 different products
but in your case, you might be interested by this:
www.geommunity3.com/download/upgrading.html

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 3 months ago #26688 by checksum
Salut!

Comment je fais pour utiliser mon upgrade coupon pour Geommunity3 for EasySocial?

More
9 years 3 months ago #26691 by nordmograph
Hello,

Comme decrit ici:
www.geommunity3.com/index.php?option=com...cle&id=18&Itemid=262
Votre suscription ne court encore que pour 1 mois
19/12 = 1.58€
C'est pas grand chose pour un coupon.
Le coupon: geom_es_checksum vous offrira 4€
pour cette extension
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=7&Itemid=58
(Ca expire le 20/01)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: checksum

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds