[solved] Map cluster misdirecting

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #25674 by davige
So when I click on a user with-in the cluster it redirects me to the search user list page, not the user page I clicked on. Any ideas?
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25679 by nordmograph
Hi,

Can you post a link and tell me where to click to reproduce?
It could be an Itemid misconfiguration.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25680 by davige
Replied by davige on topic Map cluster misdirecting
www.churchradio.org/
click on only cluster, then click on any user.
-Thanks

More
9 years 5 months ago #25681 by nordmograph
ok it definitely looks like an Itemid misconfiguration.
Disable SEF in Joomla config so we can see the itemid in url to make sure.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25684 by davige
Replied by davige on topic Map cluster misdirecting
OK, temporarily disabled SEF. So that linked correctly, but we gotta get those cleaner url's,
Thanks.

More
9 years 5 months ago #25685 by nordmograph
visit
www.churchradio.org/administrator/index....nt=com_geommunity3cb

Replace 116 with 146
and re enable SEF.

Let me know

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds