[solved]Couple Issues

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #26082 by tim92109
On the Geolocator plugin's parameters, there is an option called 'enable route'. I don't see any functionality for this when it is turned on. Am I missing something? Should you be able to put 2 locations in since it's called a 'route'? This is one of the main features I wanted to use when I bought the extension.

The other issue I'm having isn't as important because I can fix it via CSS. The map shows on the profile and you can edit it. But if you click the 'edit profile', the map is in a 'geocommunity locator' tab but doesn't show the map... only latitude and longitude. I'm afraid this will confuse people if they think this is the way you edit the map location. Is there a simple fix to this (a setting) or should I just hide it via CSS on the 'edit profile' view?

I'm using CB 2.03, by the way.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #26083 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Couple Issues
Hello Tim,

The route feature is activated when visiting another profile then own profile.
It allows to click and find the route beetwen visitor's current location and profile owner location.

The Geommunity Locator works this way.
It only shows latitiude and longitude on the profile edition page, but actually , if not set to 'read only' mode, it can be edited by profile owner without even visiting the profile edition. Visitor can siply update location clicking the map at the correct place.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 5 months ago #26090 by tim92109
Replied by tim92109 on topic Couple Issues
Got it. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds