I do not see the map in the profiles

More
9 years 4 months ago #26539 by stefano.capuzzi-1975
hello
congratulations you have created a nice component,
I have a question and a few problems:
how do I put the old users, those already in the database before installing the component?

also all'inteno of profolo user receive this alert

Notice: Undefined variable: visi_lat in/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/angamc5/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitylocator/geommunitylocator.php on line 1060

Notice: Undefined variable: visi_lng in/Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/htdocs/angamc5/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_geommunitylocator/geommunitylocator.php on line 1060

and I do not see the map

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26540 by nordmograph
Hello

For the old users:
1. You need them to have filled in their postal address (address, city, country) and use the batch Geocoder admin module
2. or have them login and use the CB plugin plug_geommunitylocator

For the Notices you get, this is because of the route feature not finding the profile owner locations.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26541 by stefano.capuzzi-1975
Hello
I used GeommunityLocator , I entered all the required data , but still the old users are not published , also I can not find where to customize the map and remove the QRcode

More
9 years 4 months ago #26542 by nordmograph
Old users won't show if they don't have coordinates.
DO they have a postal adddress ? if yes you can use the Batch Geocoder.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 4 months ago #26544 by stefano.capuzzi-1975
Users have all the fields filled in : they have an address , a zip cpde , the city , the region and the nation .
How to use the Batch Geocoder ?

More
9 years 4 months ago #26545 by nordmograph
The batch geocoder is an admin module you can process anytime, from the backend dashboard.
The module will loop through the user list and translate addresses into coordinates.
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=7&Itemid=58

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds