Image can not change

More
9 years 2 months ago #26923 by gauthiedidg
Hello,

I created differents parallax in a web-site, but when if I change the picture the new one doesn't appear. So I have to stay in all parallax with the same picture...
Also the Home page Parralax doesn't move when we scroll :
www.danse-cambrai.fr/
Any help ? Thanks per advance !

Ps: I tried to desactivate jQuerry but this change nothing...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26924 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Image can not change
Salut,

If you have various parallax module instances
make 3 different folders in your site/image folder for eg.
parrallax_img1 parallax_img2 and parallax_im3

Put the pictures in the related folders for each module.
Then point to the correct pictures in the module settings.

Your home page parallax seems ok for me , on Google chrome.
Did you solve this ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26926 by gauthiedidg
Replied by gauthiedidg on topic Image can not change
Thanks for your help but I did it and nothing change... I really don't understand why some pictures are ok and some others not.

For the home page, it's work but it doesn't move when we scroll down.
I'm mean TERPSICHOREAN should move but it doesn't. Is that the same on your place too ?
I'm in Chrome too...

More
9 years 2 months ago #26927 by nordmograph
For the front page, check your settings there seem to be a mistake or misconfiguration.

I see on the front page that you have an error:

Missing image:
www.danse-cambrai.fr/modules/mod_parallaxscroll/img/image1.png Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

It's looking for a picture in modules/mod_parallaxscroll/img/
but should check in other folders ad described in my previous post.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #26937 by gauthiedidg
Replied by gauthiedidg on topic Image can not change
Thanks for reply. The front page is ok, it was the last folder before I changed from your advice.
But it doesn't move with the scroll, at one time it was working, then I did some test to have a good configuration and then all the scroll movement stop... I don't why.

For the others picture I think I found the solution. It came from my picture who were not converted in good way... ! :)

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english, hope it's good enough !
If you have an idea for this scrolling home page...
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by gauthiedidg.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26943 by nordmograph
Il y a toujours une image manquante appelée par le module sur la page d'accueil:
www.danse-cambrai.fr/modules/mod_parallaxscroll/img/image1.png

Le problème de l'image immobile est un problème de paramétrage, peut être le paramètre:
Height from page top
..?

Très joli site, sinon.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds