Can't see all users avatar at the same time

More
9 years 2 months ago #26935 by Mentos
Hi,
I have about 100 users in my Community. When I set avatars as marker, I can't see all users at the same time, but I have to use zoom for seeing specific filtered users, for example.
With the standard marker, I can see all.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26941 by nordmograph
Hello

What is your question ?
Post the url of the map so I can understand your issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26947 by Mentos
forumoratorimarche.it/nuovo/

Login user:demo pwd: demo

Check the map with the default zoom: I should see all users, instead I see a part of them. But if you increase the zoom you could see also the hidden users before.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26950 by nordmograph
Hi,

You have a maximum zoom value that limits zooming out
I had to scroll from my home to italy to find your users and I don't understand your issue.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 months ago #26951 by Mentos
Ok i change the zoom settings.

For example: the user "Centro Emmaus": at first I can't see him, but when I increase the zoom in I can see.

Understand?

More
9 years 2 months ago #26953 by nordmograph
I see, actually there seem to be issues on your map, that have to do with avatars.
When zooming in, the issue disappears and the marker shows.
What avatars are you using? Default CB gallery ?

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds