ItemId and google map API

More
9 years 1 week ago #28169 by marcelpu
Hello, I installed Geo3 for ES. I need help figuring out how to find the itemId's and then the google map API Key. thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28176 by nordmograph
Hi,

Itemid are Joomla menu item ID for your EasySocial pages.
Google Maps API Key is not required. It's recommended if your site maps have thousand daily hits.
Ask Google for its Google Mapas API Key.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28180 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic ItemId and google map API
Okay I understand how to find google api key but can you give me an example of a item ID or how to look them up/find them

More
9 years 1 week ago #28184 by nordmograph
In your Joomla menu manager, in the menu list you'll find an ID value for each menu items.
Google 'Joomla menu itemid explained' if you don't know about it. This is a key concept for Joomla.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marcelpu

More
9 years 1 week ago #28194 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic ItemId and google map API
if i go to the module manager I can find modules like (easysocial events) and it has an ID of 123. It is published and it has an position but it is not assigned to a particular menu so it wont show up in the menu manager. Will i still be able to use its ID or does it first have to be put into a menu.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28202 by nordmograph
I wrote MENU manager, not modules.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds