ItemId and google map API

More
9 years 4 days ago #28303 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic ItemId and google map API
Okay I have map up and running but after following instructions the map does not function properly. I can not zoom in and out and all the filter boxes are gray and not sure if it is connected to my easysocial component at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 days ago #28306 by nordmograph
Check your map maximum and minimum zoom settings and piost the map url if you still need help.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 days ago #28326 by marcelpu
Thank you sir, I fixed the zoom. I have the map on a module position and it seems to be working fine. My question now is how does this integrate into Easysocial. My question is how do i start showing the pics of users on the map, their profiles, etc. Also last question was how do my users post a map to their feeds.

More
9 years 2 days ago #28327 by nordmograph
First read this carefully:
www.geommunity3.com/index.php/support/do...nity3-for-easysocial

Check the component options
Make sure you set a Map in the component.
Then check the module settings.

Users can not post a map to their feeds.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 2 days ago #28328 by marcelpu
okay I have, everything seems to be correct

More
9 years 1 day ago #28330 by marcelpu
I'm not sure what to do now Sir

Time to create page: 0.330 seconds