ItemId and google map API

More
9 years 1 day ago #28341 by nordmograph
Post the map url for your issue.

markers for pictures are icons, not pictures itself, because it would be confusing if users are also marked with their avatars.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
9 years 17 hours ago #28348 by nordmograph
I can't see the map on that url

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28393 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic ItemId and google map API
I had to take the map down for a second but I am learning how to use your extension very well my question is, The year filter that you show on your demo, how is this done? also another question is would the group and events address field ID be the same as the Easysocial ID? When would it ever be different?

Thank You Sir :cheer:

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #28394 by nordmograph
No addressfield ID are not relatd to Itemid
Read the documentation
www.geommunity3.com/index.php/support/do...nity3-for-easysocial
In a futute version we'll replace field IDs with unique field code so it's easier to find.

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nordmograph.

More
8 years 11 months ago #28397 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic ItemId and google map API
The year filter that you show on your demo, how is this done?

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds