ItemId and google map API

More
9 years 1 week ago #28207 by marcelpu
Replied by marcelpu on topic ItemId and google map API
I mean that I dont show any easysocial menu's in the menu manager. I am very excited about this extension but I seem to be having trouble setting it up I'm sorry this is difficult for me. When I go to my menu manager it doesnt show any easysocial menu's I was saying only in the module manager does it show anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #28210 by nordmograph
How your users open an easysocial dashboard or profile ?
Using a menu item right ?
Find that menu item and use it for every Menu ItemID value in Geommunity3cb options.

If you don't have a menu item to easysocial dashboard, you must create one :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
9 years 6 days ago #28243 by marcelpu
good news!! I'm learning. Thank you so so much for bearing with me. okay I do have a menu called community, that when you click on it, it opens my easysocial component, this menu has an ID of 236. so I would type 236 in all the geommunity3 options. So profile, group, photo, photo album, video, event will all share this general ID sir? also what about the easyblogID this would be different right cuz it is a different menu...I'm just trying to understand this. thank so much sir

More
9 years 6 days ago #28245 by nordmograph
Yes, after if you have a specific mpenu for events, you can use its specific menu item ID.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marcelpu

More
9 years 5 days ago #28269 by marcelpu
I will try when i get home. You are a life saver. You are a great man to take the time and guide me thur this. I know I am defiantly a noob in this new world and am very very thankful for your patients and understanding this is by far the best customer service I have ever received. I am truly very thankful for you Sir.

More
9 years 5 days ago #28270 by nordmograph
You're welcome :)

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds