Which version should I be using?

More
8 years 8 months ago #28992 by Buzz50
I have Joomla 3.4.1 and Community Builder 1.9.1
I am using Geommunity3 For Community Builder 1.0.3

Is this the latest version for my configuration?

Great component by the way, my site members love it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28993 by nordmograph
Hi Buzz50,

Latest version is 1.1. And now update server is implemented, so you'll know from your Joomla backend if you're up to date or not.

Happy you like the extension. Feel free to leave a review at JED if you like it :)
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...or-community-builder

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28994 by Buzz50
Thank you and a review now left on the Joomla extensions site as this is a truly amazing product which my members love!

Join Buzz50 as a test member if you like and you will see the Maps menu top of every page and on the bottom of every profile.

Buzz50.com is an over 50s site so you may not want to stay as a member for long!

More
8 years 8 months ago #28995 by nordmograph
Hey thanks a lot for the review.

and Nice community btw!

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds