Missing API key

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #34977 by michaelg252
Missing API key was created by michaelg252
Hey nordmograph..i just purchased and im getting erros..ive tried on my template as well as joomla default template..

I have geommunity with cb installed....and the cb geocoder plugin installed..
1..i get no map shown..in the cb profile as well as the module
2..i dont get any prompt to automatically locate my location..
3. im getting this error from the java console....
js?key=:34 Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError developers.google.com/maps/documentation...issing-key-map-error

any idea if i m missing something..thanks
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34978 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic just purchased..errors
Hey

Sounds like a clue:
MissingKeyMapError developers.google.com/maps/documentation...issing-key-map-error

Check your Map api key (required since June 22 for new projects)

"2..i dont get any prompt to automatically locate my location.."
The API key is required for this too as a SSL cerificate (https)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 6 months ago #34979 by michaelg252
Replied by michaelg252 on topic Missing API key
Hey..i read a previous post in forum where u mentioned google api was not required. But i went ahead and inserted the google map api and now a map show up in the module but still no map shows on profile and no location prompt on registration/ field update anywhere...it dosent even show map on profile if i set coordinates manually..any ideas..thanks

More
7 years 5 months ago #35331 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Missing API key
Hey as this been solved? Sorry for missing this post.

Note the API is indded required since 2016 June 22nd
and now the share location alert only works for SSL (https) websites.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds