[solved] Geocommunity no longer working

More
7 years 1 month ago - 6 years 10 months ago #37505 by Daviciacus
Hello,

In 2013 I purchased Geocommunity Suite for Community Builder. This was installed on Joomla 2.5 and the website is still running with Joomla 2.5.

However, since some time now, I noticed that the map no longer works. It simply keeps loading indefinitely without showing up. I have not changed any of the settings ever since it worked. I did recently have an SSL-certificate installed on the server, but the problem already existed before then.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Thank you.
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37506 by nordmograph
Hello,
Yes, GoogleMaps got some updates since 2013.
You need to repurchase the extension to extand yous support time.
Then wait before updating, provide the map url first so I can find out what the issue is.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37507 by nordmograph
Actually I see you got the old version of Geommunity. Stil provide the map url so I can see.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37508 by Daviciacus
Hello,

Thanks for your quick response.

Is this the software I need to purchase?
www.nordmograph.com/extensions/index.php...egory_id=7&Itemid=58

Also, the CB profiles on my website are not publicly visible, only to people who are logged in on the website. What information do I need to provide you then?

More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #37509 by nordmograph
Yes, this extension.
EMail me url+ credential so I can visit the map page and investigate the map loading issue.
You can email using the footer menu contact form.

Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by nordmograph.

More
7 years 1 month ago #37512 by Daviciacus
I purchased and downloaded the new version, and installed it.

For the two plugins for CB, it said that I was not running the correct version of CB (I still had version 1.9). So I upgraded to CB version 2, but apparently something went wrong there and I can no longer access anyone's profile at the moment. I have posted a message on the support forum of Community Builder to find a solution for this issue. Once it is resolved, I will let you know and we can resume looking into the map issue.

Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds