Loading the map

More
6 years 10 months ago #38916 by mrazix
Loading the map was created by mrazix
Hi. I have 2 modules installed: Geommunity 2.7.4 and Geommunity3CB - Map 1.2.4 and 1 component: Geommunity3 For Community Builder 1.5.1. Now I have a problem with showing the map on the main website www.slovak.ch and I do not know where the problem may be. The map was flawlessly displayed until now. J

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38917 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Loading the map
Hello Mrazix,

Renewing and installing latest version should be a good start :)

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38918 by mrazix
Replied by mrazix on topic Loading the map
What specifically do I need to update? I was on your website, but I only found Geommunity3 For CB and is latest version. Where to find the latest versions Geommunity and Geommunity3CB - Map? Thanks.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38919 by nordmograph
Hello

Geommunity 2.7.4 is not supported anymore as replaced by the Geommunity3cb component

That com_geommunity3cb component includes its dedicated module and both are installed/updated during component installation/update.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 10 months ago #38921 by mrazix
Replied by mrazix on topic Loading the map
Hi, in this case, I have the latest version installed Geommunity3 For Community Builder 1.5.1. Any idea to fix? Thanks.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #38922 by nordmograph
You should renew as your support period is expired.
Looking at the page source code there seem to be javascript issues with ampz plugin

Btw you should also update your email here as every forum notifications gets back to us , undelivered.

Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds