Clustering not working

More
6 years 7 months ago #39728 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Clustering not working
Also, you can update the component to get rid of the duplicate full-screen button.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39730 by appnweb
Replied by appnweb on topic Clustering not working
Hi,

If it's of some use for you then it's perfect but beware of the side effect if you want to include it in future update. It's working correctly only if max zoom is set to 20, if lower, the cluster still disappears on click what's sort of logical looking at the context. In fact, if you want to include it, I think you should force max zoom to 20 (or disable the setting) if custom library is chosen for the clustering.

But preventing the zoom on click for cluster in which all users are sharing the same position could probably fix that too. I tried playing a bit with your code but did not find the correct change to achieve it. I am not sure I will find the time to take a better look at it this week but if I find something, I'll sure come back to you.

Have a nice day.

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #39922 by appnweb
Replied by appnweb on topic Clustering not working
Hi,

I tried to avoid this zooming function on cluster with users having the exact same location but actually I still did not find a correct way to achieve it without getting something else broken.

Did you find a way on your side ?
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by appnweb.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds