Many users do not appear on the map

More
6 years 2 months ago #40973 by igeacpssnc
Hi, I have a problem with the view of the geommunity map form. Users entered after June 2017 do not appear on the map; only those previously entered appear.

CB Version: 2.1.2+build.2017.03.31.23.49.38.3bf553c4c
Geocoder/Geolocator Version: 2.0.5

Best Regards
Maurizio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 2 months ago #40974 by nordmograph
Hello
First, check recent users have coordinates set in cb_geolat and cb_geolng columns of the comprofiler table in your database using phpmyadmin.
Let me know. Also, describe the method your site uses to store Coordinates in the database.
If they do, provide your map URL.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 2 months ago #40993 by igeacpssnc
Hi,
the colum fields cb_geolat and cb_geolng of users registered after June have the value "null".

Attach file: "geocoder plugin setting"; this is the method my site uses to store Coordinates in the database.

Map Link: assistenteperinfanzia.it/strutture-conve...-assistente-infanzia .

Best regards
Attachments:

More
6 years 2 months ago #40996 by nordmograph
This means the Geocoder doesn't store coordinates anymore. Let's check your settings.
-> Change your own user address to another (if not successful try very common address)
-> if it works, there is something wrong with your new users storing their addresses. Check if the plugin is set to work since registration
Let me know your results

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41052 by igeacpssnc
Hello.

from the backend side I changed the address of a user, but if the tab is updated, on the map is geolocated on the old address; moreover after June, no settings have been changed.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41053 by nordmograph
Update the Geocoder plugin and check if your settings. (mostly fields matching)
If it doesn't help, post a screenshot of your plugin settings here.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds