combine latest visitor map with geomunity module?

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #41257 by fczeck
Hello is there a possibility to combine latest visitor map with geomunity module? I want to place radio telescopes based on ip adress (so an option for a custom marker should be included) on the map with the user avatars... ^^^ Should be easy for you having done already so many great apps.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by fczeck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41258 by nordmograph
Hello
Sorry, I'm confused. don't see the points between visitors and radio telescopes.
If you want to add content to a Geommunity map, you can use Geommunity plugins.
You could set Radiotelescopes as Located Joomla articles for instance.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41267 by fczeck
Which Geommunity plugin i gotta use to display unregistered visitors (public) with a custom marker at the module where also the registered users are beeing displayed with marker respectively user avatar?

More
6 years 1 month ago #41272 by nordmograph
No, there is no plugin to include visitors based on their IP. I could build one as a custom job if you need and a have a budget for this. Email me if you want a quote.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #41292 by fczeck
Hello again... no currently I have no budget for development. I am ready for Joint-STOck Marketing Adventures of every kind in order to optimize my financial situation.... so for this time I decided to keep visitor and member maps seperated. I want to ask the Community here now to test the visitor's map functionality if it adapted to my certain causal communicative enviroment at www.starfleetUpTo.date visitor map . Please report your results.
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by fczeck.

More
6 years 1 month ago #41295 by fczeck
hello, marker on visitor map still not shown. Are there any further setting requirements? Do the visitor coordinates get stored at google or at joomla?

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds