map not loading in module or cb profile

More
5 years 10 months ago #41933 by michaelg252
hello again..so i added the api as instructed and made sure the geomunity locator and geocoder were installed and published...still no map loadin via cb profile or module.....any idea what may be wrong? im sending links and any login credentials via contact form for my privacy. Thanks again...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41934 by nordmograph
Hello Michael,

Thank you but I don't need your credentials.
On your map, page, browser console reports this:
[Deprecation] getCurrentPosition() and watchPosition() no longer work on insecure origins. To use this feature, you should consider switching your application to a secure origin, such as HTTPS

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41935 by michaelg252
ok...done..cleared my cache also...no change...any idea?

More
5 years 10 months ago #41936 by nordmograph
The map now shows to me at
yoursite.com/list

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41937 by michaelg252
hey thanks it is showing on the module but its not showing on the profile....any ideas?

More
5 years 10 months ago #41938 by nordmograph
Apparently, it shows no user probably because of an incorrect setting. Can you test disabling Joomla SEF?

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds