icons avatar not showing...popup broken...error messages...route wont disable

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #42120 by michaelg252
hey adrian..the avatars wont show..shows user name 2 times...? any idea why

here i have a message on the top...the popup is broken...and i disabled the route option and its still there...any idea why

I also tested on the default template and it shows the same.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by michaelg252.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42126 by nordmograph
Hi,
This is not an error message , and the popup is not broken :)
Do you need help understanding the message ? What part don't you understand?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaelg252

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #42130 by michaelg252
Hey adrian..
1..i have a cb profile menu item set already..any idea why this is showing?

2. My avatar image is not showing and the username is showing twice..any idea why?

3. Ive disabled the route option and its still showing
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by michaelg252. Reason: My apologies..i may have misunderstood

More
5 years 8 months ago #42140 by nordmograph
Hi

1. As it is the menu item must be public, I guess this is whay the component doesn't find yours. I'll drop this requirement in future updates.
For now you can edit
models/userinfowindow.php line 70 and remove:
AND access='1'
from the query.
Let me know if this solves it.

2. username is showing as an alternative of the missing image. I'd need to see it live to get what's causing the issue.

3. Is that the plugin's route option?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #42141 by nordmograph
REMOVED

Let me know if this plugin solves the show route issue.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 8 months ago by nordmograph.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42148 by michaelg252
Hey adrian as usual you know your stuff...sorry i didnt know the profile needed to be public for the module to function properly....i made it public and the message is gone from the module...

yes that was the locator cb plugin ....I added the plugin you just provided and it removed the route from showing on the profile when set to off...thanks for thaf

however...the route will not switch off from the module as well...can that be resolved as well?

Heres the link and the credentials again to look into the usernames showing twice...also the avatar is not showing in the popup box as well..

This message contains confidential information

thanks again

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds