icons avatar not showing...popup broken...error messages...route wont disable

More
5 years 8 months ago #42189 by michaelg252
Sent you the backend access..it seems youve updated the plugin agian since the last time you told me to update it....you were correct the new plugin corrected the avatar not showing...but the route option on the module is still not disabling...i sent you the credentials via email....could you please let me know what needs to be changed so that i know how to address this unless you are going to update the component. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42191 by nordmograph
Actually, my mistake, there is no setting in the component/module for the route button to be displayed or not. It only depends if SSL (https) is enabled or not on the page. If you want to disable it, you can edit the components/com_geommunity3cb\views\userinfowindow/tmpl/default.php on line 112 and comment out / disable that part.

If you edit this I recommend you make a template override for that view, so updating the component in the future won't break your edit.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 8 months ago #42192 by michaelg252
Ok ill try this approach thank you much adrian...

Time to create page: 0.316 seconds