Lost markers after upgrade to CB 2.4.6

More
3 years 6 months ago #44804 by appnweb
Hello,

I just upgraded one of our customer website to CB 2.4.6 and we lost the markers on Geommunity map during this update as you can see on : www.osteopathie-structurelle.ch/annuaire.html .

Is there a version newer than 1.5.9 that we could get by renewing our subscription or anything else we could do in order to fix that ?

Thanks in advance for your help and have a nice day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44805 by nordmograph
Hello,
I just upgraded our demo to CB 2.4.6+build.2020.09.01.15.39.25.9e994e969
without loosing any marker
www.nordmograph.com/workshop/index.php?o...icle&id=6&Itemid=137

Can you double check the settings and CB user table in the DB? Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44806 by appnweb
Hello,

I did not change any setting neither before nor after the update but I had a look at it and did not see anything that seems strange for me.

As for the CB tables, I ran the different checks of the CB tools section but it does not show any error. I also had a look at the DB but the user table seems ok for me.

What exactly should I be looking for ?
Do you want us to give you an access to the website admin ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #44808 by nordmograph
Hmm, then maybe markers where missing even before the update.
You can check the #__comprofiler table for culomns geoLat & geoLng.
I recommand you upgrade to lates version if you not done yet.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by nordmograph.

More
3 years 6 months ago #44810 by appnweb
Well, I am not sure the markers were appearing just before the update but I am sure they were just after previous CB update.

The columns cb_geolat and cb_geolng seem ok and the profiles maps are working correctly as you can see on www.osteopathie-structurelle.ch/cb-profile/pierre.html .

As for the versions, I have :
Geommunity3 For Community Builder 1.5.9
Geommunity3CB - Map (module) 1.2.5
Geommunity Locator 2.0.8 (disabled)
Geommunity Geocoder 2.0.6

Are those the latest versions ?

More
3 years 6 months ago #44811 by nordmograph
Yes 1.5.9 is the latest version. You need to check your settings, at least on is preventing the module to load the markers.. You can post your component , map and module settings screenshots here, if you want. If you want me to have a look on your site, you need to update your subscription.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds