Lost markers after upgrade to CB 2.4.6

More
3 years 7 months ago #44812 by appnweb
Here are the screenshots but I would be surprised I you find anything wrong there as we never changed them since the map was added in 2017.

If you think you may fix the issue it's ok for us to renew the licence and give you access to the website as it will surely be easier for you to find what's wrong.

Just tell me and I'll buy a new licence tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44813 by nordmograph
Not sure.
At first I would remove/empty any data in the map filter.
Also the KML file URL has to be removed as it only slows down loading.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44815 by appnweb
Removing the KML url did not change anything.

AS for the filters, the "Filter CB Field" list does not have any empty selection and the "Optional Query" field must have a default set as it comes back on saving if I leave it empty.

Any other idea ? Shall I renew the licence and let you in ?

More
3 years 7 months ago #44816 by nordmograph
Yes, I'd refund it if I can't solve it for any reason.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44817 by appnweb
I just bought the new licence.

I let you tell me on which email address I can send you our customer's website information.

Thanks for your help.

More
3 years 7 months ago #44818 by nordmograph

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds