[solved] Comment inscrire l'ID de la carte google map

More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 2 weeks ago #45302 by sereniteam
Bonjour,

J'ai créé un style pour mes cartes ( neutralisant les POI notamment sur la console google map API ) et j'ai recu le message suivant de leur support : OK. Have you added the ID to your script loading tag yet? As per developers.google.com/maps/documentation...our_application_code , step 1

Que dois je faire pour intégrer l'ID ?

Merci
Last edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45305 by nordmograph
Bonjour,
Geommunity n'intègre pas le style de caret de cette manière , mais plutot ainsi:
developers.google.com/maps/documentation...n_style_declarations

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45311 by sereniteam
Pourriez vous m'en dire plus car visiblement il me faudrait créer un fichier d'interface ce qui me semble difficile. Comment faire pour intervenir sur quel fichier et ou mettre ce que me recommande les équipes de google map ?

Hello,

This is Thomas with Google Maps Technical support following up on the chat we had earlier. Styling of a JavaScript Google map can only be performed using JSON, so you will only be able to apply your own style if the Joomla plugin you are using allows you to enter a JSON object for styling. The following JSON object would turn off the visibility of business poi:

[
{
"featureType": "poi.business",
"stylers": [
{
"visibility": "off"
}
]
}
]

Thus, I recommend you ask the plugin developer if it is possible to turn off the visibility of business poi in the settings of the plugin, and if that isn't possible, if you are able to insert your own JSON styling into the plugin.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this. Thank you,

Thomas
Google Maps Platform Technical Support (AMER)

ref:_00Df423Flu._5004Melp7u:ref

More
3 years 1 month ago #45312 by sereniteam
Voici le seul fichier que je retrouve est-ce ainsi ?
merci pour votre retour

PS / N'hésitez pas à nous chiffrer votre intervention car nous avons vraiment besoin de simplifier ces cartes.

Attachments:

More
3 years 1 month ago #45313 by nordmograph
Non pas du tout
Google doit vous fournir le json à la fin de votre customisation.
Utilisez par exemple cet outil
mapstyle.withgoogle.com/

Ensuite copiez collez le json dans le champs dédié du module Geommunity

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
3 years 1 month ago #45316 by sereniteam
J'ai paramétré ma carte et l'ai enregistrée. Mais en aucun cas je ne vois la possibilité de récupérer un code Json lorsque je l'enregistre
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds