PHP 8 / Joomla 4 compatibility

More
2 years 4 months ago #45810 by nordmograph
Hello,
Sorry for the late replies. Let me know what exactly the issue is and I'll provide a fix.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #45811 by appnweb
Thanks for the reply, even if I have to admit I was not awaiting it anymore.

As mentioned in my first post, Geommunity for CB does not raise any fatal error on PHP 8 but infowindows do not load correctly.

Our licence is actually expired but we will renew with pleasure if you confirm you plan to make the extension compatible with PHP 8 and will also release a Joomla 4 version even if not in a near future.

If not, our customer has confirmed he it's ok for him to drop the map, reason why I would like to confirm that with you before renewing the licence.

Have a nice day.

More
1 year 5 months ago #45962 by Lollo_C
It's a shame you didn't get an answer. I have the same problem (info windows are not displayed under PHP 8.1) and I am about to decide how to deal with the user card in the near future.

More
1 year 5 months ago #45969 by sapcotegirl
I'm stuck with the same issue.  I have rebranded my site and getting it ready to re-launched, and yet with Joomla! 4, and PHP 8, the events aren't pinning on the map.
I'm using Geommunity3 for EasySocial, but I would happily switch to any thing else that would allow events to be pinned on a map, and would happily purchase a new extension for this.
By the looks of things, there is currently no support on this extension, which is most disappointing but would refinetly renew my subscription if I could get some support and the extension working.

More
1 year 5 months ago #45971 by sereniteam
Bonjour j'ai le même probleme actuellement sur monbilansportsante.fr et je ne parviens pas à ouvrir les fenetres d'information sur la carte. Pourriez vous me confirmer qu'une modification est en cours ? Le passage sur joomla 4 est impossible en l'état. Merci Vincent BERGER 0699602772

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds