app not showing in profile

More
8 years 9 months ago #28894 by hcorner
Hi, I installed this plugin via easysocial application and installed it on my account. I added my soundcloud login name as suggested but the app is not showing in my profile.Please advise

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #28895 by nordmograph
Hi,
It should show as in
www.geommunity3.com/index.php/component/...496-drijn?Itemid=117
(left column)
if it doesn't , please post the soundcloud username you tryed with.
There I used:
himuro-yoshiteru

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
7 years 7 months ago #34648 by peiyouliao
Panel does not appear in the app

How do I use this?

More
7 years 7 months ago #34649 by nordmograph
Hello

If an app is set to core, a user can not find it to edit its settings.
Don't set it as a core application.

Hope it helps.
Let me know

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.334 seconds