[solved] EasySocial2 - App Settings Error

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #35642 by geral@lifesbest.pt
Hi,

Just installed the plugin. All went well.

On my profile, if I click Settings I go to the Apps page. There, if I click on the settings link, an error shows up (please see attached pic).

Would you please give some hint on how to get it right?

Thanks
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35646 by nordmograph
Hello

I tryed it on ES 2.0.4 successfully ?

What is your ES version ?

Did you try adding your own language ? This maybe the reason. Double check.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.
Attachments:

More
7 years 5 months ago #35648 by geral@lifesbest.pt
Hi,

Thanks for the tip. Yes, the system is running ES 2.0.4. I translated the language file to Portuguese. After a step by step approach, I got it all right except for these two:

APP_USER_MYSOUNDCLOUD_SETTINGS_USER_MYSOUNDCLOUD_AUTOPLAY="Auto Play"
APP_USER_MYSOUNDCLOUD_SETTINGS_USER_MYSOUNDCLOUD_AUTOPLAY_DESC="In case you want the latest Soundcloud clip to be played automatically when a visitor visites your profile (not recommended)"

Whenever any of these is translated I get the error so, for the time being, I will keep them untranslated until we get a solution.

Otherwise the module works great.

More
7 years 5 months ago #35651 by nordmograph
It could be that inserting a quote in the text can break some structure or javascript.
Avoid this. Hope it helps.

Happy you like the plugin. Good luck with your project !

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds