Pre-sale Q: By Usergroup?

More
8 years 8 months ago #28860 by megana
Replied by megana on topic Pre-sale Q: By Usergroup?
So if I set it as follows, it will only run for new Author users and only friend other Author users?

Profilemanager: Jomsocial
Request Mode: Confirmed Friendship
Friends Party!: Yes
Access: Author

Though Author isn't in the Access list, so I'll have to figure that out first.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28861 by nordmograph
Yes, It would only process for new author users and friend the users that you set (not limited to authors, but you set the user IDs you want).

I guess you'll have to create an author access level for author group.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28862 by megana
I need it to run for all users in that usergroup, I can't make an admin constantly watch for new accounts and update a list of IDs in the plugin. :(

More
8 years 8 months ago #28863 by nordmograph
I see, I could update the plugin tomorrow for this.
It's an interesting feature/option.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #28864 by megana
Please please please!

More
8 years 8 months ago #28866 by nordmograph
What Profile manager are you using ?

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds