Registration error with First friends and Easysoci

More
8 years 3 months ago #30843 by Beany
Hi there,

Merry XMAS to you.

When we activate First friends on EasySocial, during user registration we get a error stating duplicate DB entry on user state (as per the attached jpg). With first friend disabled, we do not get that error.

We have set the FirstFriend plugin to use EasySocial instead of Jomsocial

The site details are as follows:
Joomla 3.4.6
Easysocial 1.4.5

regards
Marc Bills
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30847 by nordmograph
Hi

It seems you posted the same shot twice.
What is exactly the error message you get?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30852 by Beany
The reply is as per the attached image:

Duplicate entry 'xxxxx' for key primary SQL insert into '#__social_users' (user ID, State) values ('xxxxx',1)
Attachments:

More
8 years 3 months ago #30853 by nordmograph
Hello

This is very weird, as this query is not processed by our plugin.
The plugin doesn't create users, but only links between users.

The only insertions it does are in the #__social_friends table and not in #__social_users

I doubt this error comes from our plugin. Please double check end let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 3 months ago #30856 by Beany
I was surprised too, since FirstFriends has no need to change a user account active state.
However, switching off FF stops the error, so there is definitely some inter-related behavior taking place.

I will continue to poke around on the test site and see if anything else shows up which might be the cause.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds