How do I make all Members of Jomsocial friends?

More
8 years 2 months ago #31124 by webgurumasters
I just purchased Autofriend plugin. We have a private jomsocial site and I need to make all members friends within Jomsocial.

How do I do this?
Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31125 by nordmograph
Hello

The plg_user_autofriend plugin, when set in 'Friend Party' mode will make every new user friend with every exisiting users.
But it will not process for previous users.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31126 by nordmograph
If you need it for all your users, drop me an email replying to a forum post notification, I'll see what I can do.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 2 months ago #31413 by webgurumasters
Hi Thanks,

What is the best way to make all users friends already in the system friends?

Thanks,
C

More
8 years 2 months ago #31414 by nordmograph
Hi

I can provide you with an installable script
(processes friendships when installing)
Purchase this again: make sure you also get the zip + installation service.
I'll code the script today and email you when done, mostly by the beginning of the afternoon.

More
8 years 1 month ago #31566 by webgurumasters
Sounds good. I just purchased it again. Please let me know how I can download the script and install it so all friends already in Jomsocial are connected.

Thanks,
C

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds