First Automatic Friends plugin not working with Community Builder

More
6 years 8 months ago #39130 by nordmograph
I understand.
We have not written this script for CB yet.
Please resubscribe for the extension (Again ! :) for 19 and I'll try to write it fast and clean from what I already have.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39137 by webgurumasters

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #39138 by webgurumasters
BTW - after recently purchased and installed your most recent First Automatic Friends plugin with Joomla 3.x; I kept on getting an error when I would create a new user within the admin area. Error Duplicate entry '917-0' for key 'PRIMARY' My assistant had to figure it out what the issue was. This is what he found. "so there was a plugin, named : First Automatic Friends
it was causing problem, and I stopped it." Please fix this.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by webgurumasters.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39171 by webgurumasters
Any luck with this? Do you need to login to the Administrator section to configure?
Thanks

More
6 years 7 months ago #39178 by nordmograph
Hello

I'm back from a family trip. I will investigate this right away and get back to you.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 7 months ago #39179 by nordmograph
I just tested the plugin with no issue with latest CB, creating a user from the CB backend.
The 2 users set in the plugin backend have been added to new user's connections.

I remember you had the same issue with latest friend party script plugin right ?
I guess this is an issues with your database, so , yes I'll need your admin access and the confirmation you have done a database backup before I can do some testings.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds