Not all users connected?

More
6 years 4 days ago #41093 by mackenj
I have a query that I am hoping you can help me understand.

I purchased First Automatic Friends for my site a while ago and I have it set up that a new user will automatically connect with all users on Jomsocial regardless of their user group.

I recently created two new users in the backend as registered users with "level 2 access".

Both users connected with all existing profiles on jomsocial from various different user groups.

However, they did not connect with each other from registered + "level 2 access".

I am trying to understand why.

If you can provide any information, I would be very grateful.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 17 hours ago #41128 by nordmograph
Hello,
I don't understand what you mean with:
"from registered + "level 2 access"."
Can you precise?
There is no reason why it would not trigger for every users.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 16 hours ago #41133 by mackenj
Replied by mackenj on topic Not all users connected?
Hi,
What I mean to say is that the users have registered access and a new access level called "Employee".
They were connected to all (registered and employees) users except the two new users created in the backend. Anyway, at this stage I am mainly interested in the script to have all users connected in Jomsocial because I imagine that would solve the problem.
I believe you already have my email address if you want to contact me to set it up.
Thank you
John

More
6 years 16 hours ago #41134 by mackenj
I saw in other posts, that I may have to buy the plugin again with installation service in order to receive the script, if so please let me know. thank you

More
6 years 15 hours ago #41136 by nordmograph
Oh I see, yes it could probably fix this. You can proceed as described for the custom script.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 40 minutes ago #41154 by mackenj
That process is complete now, please send on details when you are ready,
Thank you

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds