Error during registration

More
5 years 10 months ago #41647 by assocyate
I am getting an error Duplicate entry '1746' for key 'PRIMARY' while registering a new user. I am using an older version of easysocial 1.4.12 with Payplans subscription component. Once I reload an error page then it will work fine and a new user is properly registered as a friend.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41648 by nordmograph
What is the exact error message you get?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41649 by assocyate
Replied by assocyate on topic Error during registration
This is just that error "Duplicate entry '1746' for key 'PRIMARY" showing in the browser.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41676 by assocyate
Sorry, but will you be able to help me with that? Otherwise this program is useless for me.
All what I can provide more is this attached output of debugging system showing Database exception.
Otherwise there is nothing else in the system logs.
Attachments:

More
5 years 10 months ago #41678 by nordmograph
Can you share/describe your plugin settings ?

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
5 years 10 months ago #41679 by assocyate
Just Easysocial/Confirmed Friendship and one Friend user ID.
The same error occur if I changed to Friendship request
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds