Flip Countdown Module link to Jevents?

More
8 years 10 months ago #28481 by amelcher
I currently have a few other flip countdown timer modules that I am happy with, however the one thing that all of them have in common is that they are usually standalone modules that only countdown whatever time you manually have to set in the module backend. Since you already have another jevent extension here, I was wondering if you would ever consider modifying this to automatically link to the event on the event detail page. In other words, maybe as a plugin that the user can add in the custom layout editor of jevents on the event detail page so it only shows up once (when the user views the event detail page) and loads again if the user visits another event detail page. I know a lot of ppl in the jevents forums that have been looking for something like this as well...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds