Still re size problems

More
8 years 8 months ago #29176 by nordmograph
Replied by nordmograph on topic Still re size problems
Well only apply the changes I provided, I tested these successfully in your page before posting these.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29177 by fortza
Replied by fortza on topic Still re size problems
Well, it's not working on our page now - could you kindly send me the full css that you think will work on our page, in this modul position ?

BR, Fortza

More
8 years 8 months ago #29178 by nordmograph
#countdownwrapper{
/* text-align: center; */
}

has to be applyed to the style.css file

I don't have your full css file modified, I can only help you with editing it.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 8 months ago #29179 by fortza
Done, could you please have a look at it now : www.puls3060.dk - now it's "only" the sek. and min. - if I want to shorten this down to only "sek." and "Min.".....

More
8 years 8 months ago #29180 by nordmograph
fliploc.css line 434
.flip-clock-label {
font-size: 9px;
}

fliploc.css line 210
.flip-clock-divider.minutes .flip-clock-label {
right: -43px;
}

Should be fine

More
8 years 8 months ago #29181 by fortza
GREAT :-)

Now.........I "only" want the headline / mainline to be larger and maybe center - AND THEN I will not distube you again :-)

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds