Countdown numbers do not show

More
8 years 5 months ago #30328 by m4rch
Hi,

I have bought thiis extension but cannot get the countdown to display.

The only thing that shows is the Pre-text and Post-text - the actual counter dows not show at all.

Can anyone help?

I have attached a screenshot of what displays - I have disabled the module in the live site
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30329 by nordmograph
Hi

Set it on a secret page so we can have a look at tit live.
This is the onlyway we can find out wgy it doesn't show .

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30343 by m4rch
Replied by m4rch on topic Countdown numbers do not show
Hi,

Thank you for your reply/

I have created this page to view the problem

hollierswalkpta.co.uk/countdown-to-christmas-fair

More
8 years 5 months ago #30344 by nordmograph
Hi m4rch,

It seems jQuery is not enabled on your page.
Switch ON the jQuery inclusion option of the module and let me know if it goes any better.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
8 years 5 months ago #30348 by m4rch
Replied by m4rch on topic Countdown numbers do not show
Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried both with JQuery on and off - I have now enabled the JQuery option so that you can see that it makes no difference.

I look forward to your response,

Regards,
Marc

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #30355 by nordmograph
Hi

Actually looking at the source code on the page it seems that the module is loaded twice. Can you try with only one occurence?
If it doesn't help, email me ftp access to this folder modules/mod_flipcountodwn
or superadmin backend account

(email replying to a forum post notification)

Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nordmograph.

Time to create page: 0.341 seconds