module and I can not see it

More
6 years 5 days ago #41381 by guiyer
Best regards, buy the module and I can not see it. I do not understand its operation, any help, thanks. Tema Voxel Rocketheme. URL: www.madredelasmisiones.com.co

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 days ago #41382 by nordmograph
Hola,
What do you want to achieve?
The module is not published on your page. Do you know how to enable a Joomla plugin on a page?
Please precise what you don't understand.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 5 days ago #41385 by guiyer
Replied by guiyer on topic module and I can not see it
Thank you I published it on the lower right side where it says: proximo evento.
I want to count down any event that is scheduled in the future.
but I can not make it look
thanks

More
6 years 5 days ago #41386 by nordmograph
Can you enable the jQuery option in the module's settings.
Hope it helps.
Let me know.

- Need help? Post the URL of the related page (eventualy as confidential info), it will help solve your issue faster.
- An error, notice or warning? report the exact message including the line number
- If you get a white page , enable error reporting and / or check your server error logs.

More
6 years 4 days ago #41387 by guiyer
Replied by guiyer on topic module and I can not see it
Cordial greeting, I can not make it work, I do not understand. I put jQuery, and it does not appear.
Disabling jQuery and nothing appears.
I'm not a programmer, I just know something about Joomla as its design.
The design is a Rockettheme template called Voxel.
I placed the module on the right side of the page just below Climate.
I like the design of the module that's why I bought it.
But I can not make it appear in the template.
Sorry for my ignorance and thanks for your good advice

More
6 years 4 days ago #41388 by nordmograph
You can email me backend access so I can check your settings and fix anything if required.
Provide me with a superadmin acount.
email to

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds